Did i ever mention, i love my ex-class alot...i love 4/4 alot n alot...
Yesterday went down for this 'class gathering', althou only 1/3 of the ppl who came were from 4/4, it was reli enjoyable....
I missed them alot... I miss those lame jokes, miss the way they disturb me, i jus simply miss their presence alot.....
During sec 3, smhow for some very childish reasons, its the darkest period of my life, but these ppl make a difference in my life...
they mark a U-turn in my life, transformin me into this very cheery and happy girl...
U noe last time, I look fwd to goin sch evday one....unlike others who actually always look fwd to holidays.. cuz i jus like my class ppl alot...
Eva since Ms rajah change my class from the back of the class( cuz shuhui's mum complaint tt i'm always talkin to her tt i distracted her daughter from payin attention in class) to this very strategic central position where all the noisy ppl were (stupid rajah)... my life just brighten up.... ANd the level of noise in class also become one volume noisier....
Behind me: Asraf ( Dem shy guy who keep smiling to himself when i disturb him, very nice to disturb cuz he dunno how to talk back at me)
Left: TasH!!(I love her alot! she always gang up with me against the idiotic kengkok...I jus like her personality alot, a very very cute and nice girl)
Right: Lora( this girl forever talkin crap one, den evtime u will hear shaun they all disturbin her, its always funny to look at how they disturb her)
In front: Youren!( my all time favourite, a guy hu nv fail to make me laugh....a guy who is one day younger than me....been disturbin him since i was in primary school, called him tomato face last time....a reli nice guy whose legs will turn wobbly when he sees julia)
And theres wanlin! Ivan will always ask her how much are the vegetables(gan lan) today...her reply will alwys be dem cute....such a sweet girl...
Kengkok, ivan and farhan are forever disturbin me...they r jus some ppl who keep me goin in 4/4...
I jus love them alot...
Was very happy to see kengkok yesterday, its been so many years since we last have a gd chat, even when we were in e same jc, we see each other, we also din talk much...we used to be very close, one of my closest frens in 4/4, he wu call me in the middle of the night to talk abt his crush and ask me to help ...miss those days alot....
So many years le, he still havent change...he still act like a big bully..haha i reli pity tt waiter who cleared his plate yesterday....
Haha and i wonder if he really got go NS anot...*hee*
Hope he will join us for more gatherings in future and not go MIA again la...n wish him all the best with his gf, so hard for him to find a girl hu want him ar, he better cherish la...haha
Hope tash will always stay this cheerful and bubbly, shes one of the nicest girls i eva met, i jus like her alot!
So happy for her new found happiness....they're just so sweet..always find them very cute tog...agreed totally with wat kengkok said abt them...
Wish them happiness~~
She's migrating to Australia le....hope no matter where she ends up in, she will always stay this happy.....
Sunday, June 19, 2005
Previous Posts
- I know there are some ppl who are xtremely gooOOod...
- A fallen angel
- I'm in a good mood
- Happy birthday to u.....I rmbr what u promised me ...
- For ppl hu dunno much, I sincerely hope u will sta...
- Elvin...wish u were here....
- A sLacKing daY
- Somehow I reli do hope u can stay,But as much as I...
- 好不容易等到的笑容就这样消失了。。。。还以为看见一线希望,原来只不过是一段短暂的彩虹,不希望看到你再...
- HaPPy!
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home