I tink my wire's abit loose today, I went for a lecture at 8am despite it having a webcast + the fact that linda and mh r skipping it....Cant help it, woke up at 6am, just cant sleep back, so instead of wasting my time to force myself to sleep, might as well use this time to take mrt to school....
I tink its a pretty early time tt i left home, so as i was walking towards e mrt station, saw alot of sec sch students making their way to sch...At tt moment, just suddenly miss those days alot....Miss those times ...alot of little things which may mean little at tt time, but subconsciously all these little things build up and become a significant part of me...
u dunno how much all these things mean to u until when u look back, u suddenly realise how much they matter to u...
Wheneva i tink back of those times, it feels like evth just took place yesterday and smtimes how i hope I could just steal one of those days back again...
I guess it'll always remain as a part of me,buried under e depths of my heart.
Tuesday, January 17, 2006
Previous Posts
- Timetable for this semester. Havent added in two ...
- I skipped my lecture last week, so i was asking an...
- A very tiring day for me....Crawl to school early ...
- Went for my dental appt today...The dentist insert...
- Today is the 2nd day my mum refused to speak to me...
- Last episode of full house
- My 1st favourite korean drama!=)(let it load finis...
- I intended to choose 2 outa these 3 modules to tak...
- I'm tired.....Feel like hibernating...Hp will be o...
- Just went exercise with mum....haha I cycle she jo...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home