Thanks Julia, Jojo and xiao xin....
u all are one of the greatest things tt i'm blessed with in my life....
ALways a big consolation when i turn back n look at u all...
Sorry for the lags in replies...n many more...
will meet up with u all soon~
Monday, August 08, 2005
Previous Posts
- Sm asshole tryin to hack my account again.....u no...
- xiao xin is my new found fren i made at work....he...
- HaPPy BirthdAy JUliA!
- Just like julia, smtimes I reli do hope i can go i...
- I've more or less decided on the modules i'm gonna...
- I made up my mind...I just wanna be happy, I wont ...
- I open my eyesI try to see but I'm blinded by the ...
- I dislike empty promises.....
- My dear mummy
- Cheap.If u cant beat ur rivals at their looks, int...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home