Saturday, January 21, 2006

I'm starting to be indifferent to alot of things around me,
alot of things which used to affect me alot have ceased to,
maybe it's a type of mentality i'm starting to adopt to prevent disappointments so that i'm happier each day ....and so far it's turning out pretty well!
I wont be particularly angry or worked up with people who try to bring me down cuz i noe we can choose to ignore
I wont be overly excited or happy with things that go my way so that if halfway it decides to take a u-turn, I wont be so upset abt it....
I noe there're things that will definitely upset me if i probe too much into the details or try to find out things, I choose to be ignorant to it...

So far, evth's been goin on fine....
I feel contented with stayin home durin the weekends to pei mum watch vcd, and even on days where i got absolutely nothing to do, i feel fine with lying on the sofa doing nothing at all....
Life's been peaceful for these 2 weeks...


Argh but School will be full blast nxt week....kinda dread it, will be super packed with weekly lab reports, webcasts, tutorials..argh may cy's amen bless me

Guess if i can find those short job assignments, i'll be working during the weekends, kinda hard up this semester with dad not reli working, so hope u all ustand if i dun join u guys for movies or expensive dinners....i'll bounce back for these in a few months time when i start work

and a little message to the bumble bee:
Hope to see u get back on ur feet again and recover ur ' wen wen' jiao ability soon, but dun 'wen' during the lecture la=p...haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home