Feeling reli reli tired after burning midnight oil to study the dreadful Genes exam, but i still tink i shld take out some of e time out to blog one entry to thank some ppl....
1stly, I wanan thank Hua ge ( haha i noe he hates me calling him this, but i love irritatatin him)...Thanks for the small minnie mouse coin pouch u gave me, though i'm still quite puzzled why u give me tt,( maybe u find me very childish, but haha rest assure, no1 can beat u at that...) but i reli love it and appreciated ur efforts especially e card u made. I'll use it to put my ringgit or use it when all of us go cycling! Thanks alot! Felt very heart warming on reading the card, thanks for being an idiot-ably good friend=)
And another person to thanks is Jem, reli sorry tt cant always met up with u eva since sch starts, schedule's been reli tight....Although we dun hang out often, i'm reli touched every year u still can remember my bday. Whether it's with the aid of all those email bday reminders, i still really appreciate it...reli...Ur results gonna be out soon rite? I look forward to seeing u in NUS, can mug slack and crap tog....Hope to meet up with u soon ya?
Ok done with words of thanks...A few days ago, i was recalling through all the bdays i had and there were some very memorable ones when i felt reli blessed....
1999(sec 2 bday)- hee when weijie came to wish me happy bday during recess time, but i was too shy at tt time tt i ran all round the school...When school ends, while he's doin his prefect duty, he came right in front of me n reached out his hands to wish me 'happy bday', although i still ran away, gee i was happy for one whole week man! Most memorable bday present i eva received, a hand shook wishing me happy bday by weijie=)
2001( Sec4)- Yiying gave me a belated bday present, a whistle necklace which i kept till now. Really touched by that, like her alot as a fren, but sad to say, no longer keeping in contact le. But whereva she is, whateva she's doing, wish her all the best in wateva she does...hope she's still blissfully with mengwei
Shuhui, wanlin and gang give me a pencil case and soft toy dog...I noe i always say i dislike soft toys, but reli touched by them and 1st exception that i feel i need to take back those words...reli one very nice bunch of ppl whom i reli feel comfortable talking with
Kengkok gave me a necklace, but i returned him back cuz tt time i was quarrelling with him...gee...regret, but in e end i still got the necklace, ivan lied tt he shared the necklace to make me accept it(althou still feel he din) But i'm glad ultimately still keep the necklace. It's not the necklace tt matters, it's the xin yi...
Jem and zhenjie gave me a bag, nv reli have the chance to express how thankful i am, but will always keep them in my heart...
Things tt appear insignificant to others might mean alot to others, and may touch a heart for a long long time...
2002- received an unexpectable self-made gift, really really beautiful.
M-E-M-O-R-I-E-S T-H-A-T A-R-E M-E-A-N-T T-O B-E K-E-P-T D-E-E-P I-N T-H-E H-E-A-R-T, A-L-W-A-Y-S.
2003- A pleasant day spent at s'pore river. A day I really cherish.
M-E-M-O-R-I-E-S T-H-A-T A-R-E M-E-A-N-T T-O B-E K-E-P-T D-E-E-P I-N T-H-E H-E-A-R-T, A-L-W-A-Y-S.
2006- I want a peaceful bday....so its gonna be mUmMy'S day~~
Saturday, February 25, 2006
Previous Posts
- I was asking my mum why she nv ask me what i want ...
- I feel that if a friendship lacks even the fundame...
- http://kevan.org/johari?view=quekyixian
- My hp bill shoot up super high last month but my d...
- Monday evening....our usual hangout day~~~Triplets...
- To my Girls,can you all list out all the possible ...
- Pics taken on Monday!!Gonna upload more during the...
- For the past 2 lab sessions, i've been enjoyin my ...
- Mh's been insisting for many days that i roared at...
- This fren say she needs all the hugs and kisses fr...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home