This fren say she needs all the hugs and kisses from her frens to stay happy....
I'm not someone who noes how to offer hugs and kiss in reality + i'm not good with words, so
hEArTs And KiSSeSSSssss!!
Thanks for sharing ur feelings with me, really appreciate it, sorry that i cant make u feel better...
JiayOUuUUuuuu for ur ComIn TesT!
Tuesday, February 07, 2006
Previous Posts
- Today turned out unexpectedly good today, intended...
- "When u've just fallen in love with sm1, the perso...
- Short but enjoyable day in sch today.Accompanied m...
- During lunchtime, linda helped all of us do a litt...
- Had a pleasant evening today with friends...Time p...
- Went causeway point with mum jus now....I almost b...
- I'm starting to be indifferent to alot of things a...
- I tink my wire's abit loose today, I went for a le...
- Timetable for this semester. Havent added in two ...
- I skipped my lecture last week, so i was asking an...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home