Sunday, March 12, 2006

Wake up feeling depressed, guess there are some dreams that are capable of givin u the heartache no matter how long time has passed...

Yuan lai wo zi bu guo ru chi er yi...
hai si na men de mei yong..
Hai si na ge nuo fu..
Hai si hui gan dao tong..

I guess I just gotta run away again....
Used to be a girl who finds it a need to cry out my woes to sm1,
used to be a girl isnt hesitant on revealing her inner feelings to others,
used to feel that i need to find out evth tt i'm ought to noe
used to be sm1 hu isnt afraid of crying out wheneva she's sad,
But dunno eva since when, I kept all these to myself and to a point shut my world to others wheneva i'm sad....
Perhaps I'm still the girl everyone know back those days, still as emotional, still as ultra sensitive...just that I've got all my emotions suppressed... maybe tt's just my way of protecting myself...

Sm1 once told me i'm still the the girl this person knew back den, but i have to realise and face the fact that everyone around me has already changed...i may still be the girl ev1 knew back den, but now the ppl arnd me may no longer be the same anymore....
i cant use what i know abt them back den to claim that i still noe them now....I cant ask them to ustand me the same way as they did now...I cant ask them to restore the treatment I'd received back then...I cant expect the same as before just cuz i still remained stagnant at that spot...

Just one day, I will publish the entry i wrote.....till then, hope u'll still be reading...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home