Saturday, January 21, 2006

Went causeway point with mum jus now....
I almost blew up on this kid on the mrt.
The moment my mum sat down beside that kid, that kid started glaring at my mum and give tt annoyed look and complained to her mum sittin beside him " SO FAT" n the mum jus laughed abt it!
Dem it, i nv complain he look like chimpanzee, he dare to complain abt my mum! I happen to sit right opposite tt dem kid and I saw evth tt he did to my mum....
Btw sembawang and woodlands,there's just 2 stops....and throughout the journey, this kid turned and glared at my mum more than 5 times!( But my mum was too blur la she nv notice anything at all..)
I almost wanted to get off my seat and scold him....but in e end i decide not to, cuz i dun wanna be too hasty, i dono what i will do to that kid if he dare sprout nonesense again..when i'm angry, I'm a monster...
I dun wanna embarass myself too, I tink if i reli ve done that ppl will blame me for bullying small kids....On second thot, maybe not, ppl will usually feel tt it's a sin to bully a cute kid, nobody will blame u for bullying a rude chimpanzee.
So i shifted myself out of my seat slightly such that he notice my presence, I glared at him and my eyes was fixed on him throughout the journey....at first he return the equally annoyed glare at me, but later i tink he's scared, he din dare look at me...even the mum starts to notice my peculiar behaviour(guess she din noe tt me n my mum r related), and she asks her kid why am i starin at him....Even my mum gave me tt curious look from opp asking me y am i staring at tt kid...
When we were abt to arrive at woodland, I got off my seat and ask my mum to get up, dont sit beside that rude child...my mum only gave me tt very puzzled face ..A number of ppl heard me ba i guess, cuz i said it quite loudly.....tt kid jus glared at me back. Such a dem kid!The mum also useless, i tink she pretend to sleep back when i say those things....

I reli cant stand it when ppl try to bully my mum. That chimp's mum also dono how to teach her kid, she actually laughed at it! its so dem rude lo, my mum just happened to occupy a rather cramped seat beside tt kid! I should have shouted across my seat and laughed to my mum tt she's sittin bside a chimpanzee...arghhhhhh

Dont try bully my mum, u'll end up in a very horrible state. Before u bully any1's mum next time, look where her kid is sitting first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home